KFRP Dip MESK
Allergy Therapy in Bristol at the Chiron Centre
Why might I need allergy therapy?
The number of people with food or inhalant allergies has increased dramatically in recent years and Bristol will be no exception to this. It is estimated that 25% of young children and up to 60% of adults now show symptoms associated with food reactions.
Allergy therapy identifies those foods and inhalants that stress your immune system. If you can avoid them for a while, your health and energy levels should improve significantly and many of the foods identified can then be re-introduced.
Because the therapy is gentle and relaxing, it is suitable for anyone who suspects they have sensitivities – from babies to pensioners. It is particularly valuable for children where additives and foods could be having a detrimental effect on their health and behaviour.
What causes allergies?
There are many reasons why some people react to certain foods while others digest them with ease. For many, it is a combination of factors related to their lifestyle, their digestive health and the environment in general. Examples are :
- lack of variety in the diet
- high consumption of preservatives and artificial flavours
- increased chemical pollution in the air, water and food
- impaired digestion due to lack of stomach acid and enzymes.
- candida overgrowth in the digestive tract
- mercury amalgam poisoning
- genetic predisposition
What symptoms could be caused by allergies?
Many common symptoms and signs could suggest the possibility of food intolerance or allergy. For example:
- bloating and fluid retention
- dark circles under the eyes
- swollen glands
- intestinal pain
- constant fatigue
- racing pulse after meals
- excessive phlegm
- asthma or eczema
How would you identify my allergies?
Using kinesiology – a new but powerful therapy that can accurately and painlessly identify both the problem foods, chemicals and inhalants along with any underlying causes – all in less than an hour! The treatment will identify:
- The underlying health of your digestive system, including levels of enzymes, stomach acid and bacteria.
- Whether you are affected by any wider imbalances that could aggravate your symptoms, such as parasites, candida overgrowth, mercury poisoning, stress or ‘leaky gut’.
- What steps you should take to redress any imbalances.
The good news is that many food and inhalant sensitivities can be corrected when the underlying cause is addressed, especially if the offending items have been avoided in the meantime. Do come along and see us at the centre, based in Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol.
|Claire Kedward||£40||1 hour|
|Andrew Kemp||£40||1 hour|
NB : Initial consultation may require the completion of a questionnaire, so please arrive a few minutes before your appointment time to complete the paperwork in our waiting area or ask for a form to be emailed to you in advance.